- 400 USD
- EAI Best Paper Award Certificate
2: Best Student Paper Award
- EAI Best Student Paper Award Certificate
Participants will still be able to enjoy unique interactive benefits – learn more.
Participate online and join the conference
from wherever you are!
Get the same full publication and indexing, enjoy EAI’s fair evaluation and recognition, present your paper to a global audience, and experience virtual meetings live as well as
on-demand from the safety and comfort of your home.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience.
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
Extra visibility for your paper and fair review
The International Conference on Smart Technologies and Innovation Management is an event focused on exploring the latest developments and trends in smart technologies and innovation management. This conference will bring together experts, researchers, and practitioners from around the world to share their latest findings, innovations, and insights in smart technologies, with a particular emphasis on artificial intelligence, blockchain and cybersecurity. Smart technologies have been revolutionizing the way we live, work, and interact with each other, and with the increasing adoption of AI, blockchain and cybersecurity technologies, they are becoming even more powerful and transformative.
The conference has five different sessions as below:
1. Smart technologies: The conference will focus on the latest developments and trends in smart technologies, including but not limited to artificial intelligence, machine learning, internet of things (IoT), big data analytics, virtual and augmented reality, and green technologies.
2. Innovation management: The conference will provide a platform for researchers and practitioners to share their latest findings, innovations, and insights on innovation management, including entrepreneurship, strategic management, and design thinking.
3. Artificial intelligence: The conference will explore the latest advances in artificial
intelligence, including natural language processing, machine learning algorithms, and deep learning techniques.
4. Blockchain technology: The conference will cover the latest developments in blockchain technology, including its applications in finance, supply chain management, and identity verification.
5. Cybersecurity: The conference will discuss the latest trends and challenges in cybersecurity, including threat detection and prevention, data privacy, and digital forensics.
▪ Smart cities and communities
▪ Artificial intelligence and machine learning
▪ AI-powered smart systems and applications
▪ Natural language processing and deep learning techniques
▪ Internet of Things (IoT)
▪ Big data and data analytics
▪ Blockchain technology
▪ Virtual and augmented reality
▪ Cybersecurity and privacy
▪ Threat detection and prevention
▪ Digital forensics
▪ Green technologies
▪ Strategic management
▪ Innovation management
▪ Sustainable development, and green technologies
▪ Gaming and gamification
▪ Digital arts
▪ Smart technologies for education and training
▪ Smart energy
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
This event is organized by EAI.
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.
EAI’s vision is to foster excellence in research and innovation on the principles of transparency, objectivity, equality, and openness. Our guiding principle is community cooperation to create better research, provide fair recognition of excellence and transform best ideas into commercial value proposition.
EAI‘s mission is to create an environment that rewards excellence transparently, and builds recognition objectively regardless of age, economic status or country of origin, where no membership fees or closed door committees stand in the way of your research career.
Through these shared values, EAI leads the way toward advancing the world of research and innovation, empowering individuals and institutions for the good of society to fully benefit from the digital revolution.
Full Paper Submission deadline
25 January 2024 30 January 2024
10 February 2024 20 February 2024
1 March 2024 10 March 2024
Start of Conference
29 March 2024
End of Conference
29 March 2024